Hey y'all, first, I'd like to say I feel so blessed to be guest-writing on the Cut today. Blogging isn't how I usually spend my Friday afternoons, but I finished doing yoga and polishing my gloves for the day, so I don't really have anything else to do. Also, I don't know what Twitter is. I just wanted to say that I worked so hard for everything I have. It's been a long journey to the top and sometimes a girl has to stop along the way to pamper herself with a shopping trip. So I went to Pat Field and spent $11,000 the other day. Let me show you what I bought. I'd show my husband, Jay-Z, but he doesn't care. And I know my fans, for whom I am so, so thankful, will listen. To the song here in my heart. A melody I start.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Blowout
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time