Project Runway season-five finalist Kenley Collins is in jail right now for allegedly using her cat as a weapon in an assault on her ex-fiancé, TMZ reports. Cops arrested Kenley at her Brooklyn apartment early yesterday morning, alleging she attacked her sleeping ex-fiancé with her cat, a laptop, several apples, and water. She has been charged with six crimes, including second-degree assault, third-degree assault, and criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree (would that be the cat?). It's unclear when she'll get out of jail. Kenley reportedly told the ex, "You're lucky ... it could've been a lot worse." Yeah, she could have tickled him silly with all those feathers she likes to wear on her head.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like