• At Kenneth Cole's sample sale, shoes are $40 to $65, clothing is $15 to $75, and accessories are $5 to $90 for men and women. Through 3/6. 261 W. 36th St, nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); M, T, Th (107), W, F (106).
• Built by Wendy's online sample sale features over 75 percent off clothes for women and men. For women, a seersucker sports jacket is $70 (originally $272), denim capris are $30 (originally $140), and a sequin tank dress is $60 (originally $342). For men, a jockey crew neck sweater is $40 (originally $158), men’s twill jeans are $40 (originally $153), and a men’s chambray work shirt is $40 (originally $145). Through 3/4. Online: builtbywendy.com.
• Save 50 percent on the casual clothing at Skunkfunk. Through 3/31. 181 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (646-478-7785); T, W, Th, Su (108), F, S (109).
• The men’s outerwear, sportswear, and suits by Luciano Barbera are over 50 percent off. Through 3/3. Crown Building, 730 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St., Ste. 1904 (212-920-1211); 10•6.
• All sterling and semiprecious jewelry is 60 to 80 percent off at Exhibitionist. Pieces range from $20 to $100. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-375-1530); 128.
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
The Future of the Left Is Female
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.