Perhaps Carine Roitfeld sparked a revolution with her Mongolian-lamb fur coat. All shaggy and rock-and-roll, it caused a bit of a sensation. Gone are the days of a little trim mink and perfectly pretty fox stole. This season, designers sent out messy furs, oodles of lamb, and shearling like you wouldn't believe. PETA, we suggest you avert your eyes. (But we daresay, with fur like this, faux will work just as well as the real deal.) From Giles Deacon's Cousin Itt–like skirt to Mongolian-lamb fur at Ralph Lauren, fall is going to be a bit hairy.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?