This is hopefully the last post we'll do on the crying model at the Jil Sander show in Milan. Auguste Abeliunaite's agent Piero Piazzi finally weighed in on the matter. “She has delicate eyes,” Piazzi explained. “We were laughing with the casting director after the show.” Yes, it's so funny when models walk the runway in tears. August has pale blue eyes, which are more sensitive to bright lights than dark eyes, but coveted by casting directors. Piazzi said two other models were crying on the Jil Sander runway because of their "almost transparent" eyes. Then why is he the only one who noticed? [Heard on the Runway/WSJ]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken