We confess, we missed the big Saturday premiere of MTV's new House of Style, hosted by Bar Refaeli. But we knew the show included segments on jelly shoes and friendship bracelets, and we had naps to take and cocktails to drink. (Besides, if we had spent more time in front of the tube we would have been feeding our new, inexplicable Millionaire Matchmaker addiction.) We watched some clips of the new House on the Internet today and it is mostly just awkward and boring. For one, Bar Refaeli isn't the greatest at reading her cue cards. Maybe it's because English is her second language, but it's still distracting. Jezebel has a clip of Jessica Stam showing us how to shop in our closets. Her revelatory ideas include wearing a white T-shirt with a skirt and heels and trading your $1,500 handbags with your friends at some sort of bag-swap party. Because who doesn't have $1,500 bags lying around that they're just so sick of using? You can watch the clip of Justin Timberlake behind the scenes at his William Rast show with Bar here. We're not posting it because it was that boring. But we like the Millionaire Matchmaker, so maybe it's just us.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!