Valentino continued his tour of talk shows, hitting up The Martha Stewart Show today. A Cut reporter tells us it wasn't quite what she expected. No VaVa cooking up a soufflé. And definitely no pugs. Instead, expect the designer to talk about his life with Giancarlo and his upcoming documentary. The audience, apparently, was more enthralled with the demonstration of a lemon shining copper than with the designer, and the highlight of the show was the preshow music. Martha rocks hip-hop for her middle-aged audience. Who knew? The episode airs Friday.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament