Valentino continued his tour of talk shows, hitting up The Martha Stewart Show today. A Cut reporter tells us it wasn't quite what she expected. No VaVa cooking up a soufflé. And definitely no pugs. Instead, expect the designer to talk about his life with Giancarlo and his upcoming documentary. The audience, apparently, was more enthralled with the demonstration of a lemon shining copper than with the designer, and the highlight of the show was the preshow music. Martha rocks hip-hop for her middle-aged audience. Who knew? The episode airs Friday.
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?