• American Idol contestant Adam Lambert's hair is incredibly versatile. It goes from Christian Siriano spikes to a retro Elvis slick back to a shaggy Jonas Brothers mop quite smoothly. Props? [Beauty Department/Glamour]
• More people are getting haircuts at beauty schools, like the Aveda Institute or Empire Beauty School, because their prices are cheaper than salon prices. At Aveda, cuts are $20 and facials start at $45. [NYT]
• In other recession beauty news, a recent study shows drugstore sales for cosmetics "increased by nearly 5.5 million over the same period last year." [NYT]
• Peaches Geldof showed up to a Uniqlo event last night wearing white foundation with red blush that made her look like a clown. Isn't that a little, oh, redundant? [Jezebel]
• A new product called UV Sun Sense is a wristband that tells you when to reapply sunscreen. Sounds nifty, but if you wear this, you will have a dorky tan line. [Beauty Blogger/Teen Vogue]
Most Viewed Stories
Khloe Kardashian Sued for Sharing Photo of Khloe Kardashian
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
A Snazzy White Blouse With a Colorful Purse Is a Good Look
Should You Be Boycotting SheaMoisture?
I Finally Understand Online Mom Drama
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Melania Trump’s Rep Would Like You to Know She Isn’t ‘Miserable’ With Donald
Ask Polly: Is Life All Downhill From Here?
Cara Delevingne Is Now Completely Bald
Republican Lawmaker Mocks Latina Constituent in Tweet: ‘Do You Always Lie in English?’
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesNikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Wrote Quite the Love Notes to One Another on Their Wedding Anniversary
The lovebirds aren’t shy about their love.Khloe Kardashian Sued for Sharing Photo of Khloe Kardashian
A photo agency is suing her for posting an unlicensed photo on Instagram.See Colorful Flowers Reimagined As Sculptures
The new book In Full Flower spotlights influential floral designers.25 Famous Women on Quitting or Keeping Your Day Job
Emma Stone baked dog treats. Fran Lebowitz drove a cab. Nancy Meyers made cheesecake.Senator Tells High-School Students Some LGBT People Are Asking to Be Bullied
“You can be just about anything you want to be, as long as you don’t push it in somebody’s face.”Lydia Polgreen Wants to Bring HuffPost Back to the People
The paper’s new editor-in-chief and self-proclaimed “ink-stained wretch” explains its changing ethos.Chinese Factory Used by Ivanka Trump’s Clothing Maker Routinely Underpaid Its Workers
The Chinese factory systematically overworked and underpaid workers, an inspection found.Cara Delevingne Is Now Completely Bald
You can identify her by her brows.Raf Simons on Diversifying Calvin Klein’s Ads
“In this political climate, more than ever, it is important.”Is Plus-Size Designer Consignment on the Up and Up?
One retailer is making a difference.
Because sometimes I participate.Ann Coulter Officially Cancels Her UC Berkeley Speech
The conservative commentator’s speech isn’t happening anymore.My New Favorite Shampoo Keeps My Hair Clean for 4 Days
A fancy new French shampoo that kills the need for dry shampoo.LVMH Will Now Sell ‘Experiences’
Including trips to Antarctica, as part of a new venture called Clos19.Yes, Even The Handmaid’s Tale Has a Fashion Collaboration
Indie brand Vaquera is taking on the look of Gilead.Bill O’Reilly Protégé Makes Crude On-air Remark About Ivanka Trump
“But, I really like how she was speaking into that microphone.”8 Perfect Sports Bras for Big Boobs
Minimize the pain and bounce.The New York Artist Charting New Territory in Southern California
Jennie Jieun Lee on returning to ceramics after ten years, settling into her new home across the country, and dancing with Stanley Love.Samantha Bee Hasn’t Checked Her Twitter Mentions Since the ‘Geyser of Hatred’ She Received on Election Night
“That night, at about 10 o’clock, I could not believe what I was seeing in my mentions.”The 11 Best ‘Natural’ Beauty Products Right Now on Amazon
The best epsom salts, lipstick, and “natural” highlighter.