You know what's coming up in June? The men's shows! We often find these more entertaining than the women's shows, because it is hilarious to imagine regular guys walking down the streets carrying the latest increasingly feminine man bags. Or wearing the latest man skirts. Or feather pants and goat horns. Making his spring 2010 men's show all the more ridiculous (and that much more fabulous), Alexander McQueen will present his collection in an undisclosed "very special" format that will definitely not be a runway show. After his spectacular, somewhat creepy women's show, we can't wait to see what he puts his male models through. We wouldn't mind seeing them splash around in a fountain in bathing suits in a piazza somewhere. [WWD]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb