You may know Wowch as the T-shirt line Judd Apatow allegedly ripped off in Pineapple Express. But if you didn't remember that kerfuffle you may now remember it as the company that used Arden Wohl as a look-book model. And look at her, folks. Her bone structure positively glows in the light, really does things to that painted-on headband on her forehead. And just look at her poses! Pure strength on the left, pure Michael Jackson at center. And she almost has the couture tuck-the-hips-under pose down on the right in that stunning unicorn-flying-over-the-rainbow tank top. One more glance through Vogue, and Anna Jagodzinska had better watch out.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times