You may know Wowch as the T-shirt line Judd Apatow allegedly ripped off in Pineapple Express. But if you didn't remember that kerfuffle you may now remember it as the company that used Arden Wohl as a look-book model. And look at her, folks. Her bone structure positively glows in the light, really does things to that painted-on headband on her forehead. And just look at her poses! Pure strength on the left, pure Michael Jackson at center. And she almost has the couture tuck-the-hips-under pose down on the right in that stunning unicorn-flying-over-the-rainbow tank top. One more glance through Vogue, and Anna Jagodzinska had better watch out.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament