Also, people in Malibu are still shopping, and Louis Vuitton hearts Al Gore.
• Coach profits fell 29.3 percent in the third quarter. They say they are feeling confident. [WWD]
• Biba designer Barbara Hulanicki is doing a capsule collection for Topshop, which hits stores April 28. Hulanicki says the clothes are for "good girl and bad girl dressing," with a "beach party" influence. [British Vogue]
• A big shopping center with stores like Alice + Olivia, Tory Burch, and Intermix opens in Malibu today, where people still have money. [NYP]
• The Dsquared2 designers, who designed Britney Spears's Circus tour costumes, are getting a show on Sirius Satellite Radio's BPM channel. All Britney all the time? [British Vogue]
• Louis Vuitton is donating 15 percent of all online sales on Earth Day to Al Gore's Climate Project. If only Al appeared in a special Earth Day edition of Louis Vuitton's Core Values campaign. [WWD]
• David Blane will supposedly wed French model Alizee Guinochet and has joked that he'll buy her a real engagement ring "when the economy improves." [NYP]