• Stop by La Perla's shopping event to preview their spring 2009 collection, where dancer Beatriz Stix-Brunell will perform. Receive 25 percent off all purchases. 93 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-0999); 6:30–9. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• VMV Hypoallergenics is having a trunk show to demonstrate their Amanda, SuperSkin, and Grandma Minnie Boo Boo Balm products. Through 4/12. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St., first fl.; daily (108).
• Denim by Cheap Monday is $70, shoes by 3:33 are $50, and tees by Rxmance are $30 at Openhouse Gallery. Stop by between 5 and 8 p.m. for their daily happy hour. 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; daily (noon8).
• Dresses, tops, bottoms, bags, and shoes at Otte are under $50. 37 W. 26th St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 305 (212-213-4030); daily (117). Cash only.
• Jennifer Lopez's sportswear lines J.Lo and Sweetface are 50 to 80 percent off. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 502; TTh (107).
• Juicy Couture's Pink Passport program offers 20 percent off in-store purchases; every time you spend $200, you get a stamp on the passport making you eligible to win a trip to a to-be-determined fancy destination. Through December 2009. Click here for Juicy store locations in New York.
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
The Future of the Left Is Female
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.