• Meet makeup artist Bobbi Brown as she offers personal consultations and beauty tips. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2052); noon2. Call for appointment.
• At Privé Salon's Lingerie and Locks event, get 20 percent off haircuts, manicures, makeup, facials, and spa services. Lingerie designer Catriona Mackechnie co-hosts, offering 20 percent off her collection of underthings. 4/16 and 4/30. Privé Salon, 310 W. Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-274-8888); 59. Call for appointment.
• Stop by Ramy Spa for their Brow-Nanza, featuring complimentary Champagne, wine, treats, and discounts on brow shaping. Shaping by Ramy is $50 (regularly $75) and shaping with Bee is $35 (regularly $50). 4/16 and 4/30. 39 E. 31st St., nr. Park Ave., second fl. (212-684-9500); 59.
• Meet makeup artist Laura Mercier when she stops by Saks Fifth Avenue. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-2157); 36. Call for appointment.
• The playful scarves, ties, hats, and shirts by Psycho Bunny are 50 percent off. Through 4/17. Leffot, 10 Christopher St., at Gay St. (212-989-4577); ThF (117).
• Rod Keenan's fedoras and hats are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/18. 366 Fifth Ave., nr. 34th St., Ste. 916; Th, F (noon7), S (102).
• Save 20 percent on new items at No. 6, get 15 percent off spring vintage stock, and get deals on Built by Wendy. Wine is complimentary at this sale event. No. 6., 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-226-5759); 48.
• Bindya is usually sold at Anthropologie, but all scarves, tunics, clutches, and jewelry are 65 percent off at the brand's sample sale. Prices start at $10. Though 4/17. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl.; 105:30.
• Get 20 percent off all full-price Tumi items. Though 4/17. Click here for Tumi store locations and hours.
• At the Lia Kes sample sale, get tops, blouses, dresses, and more for up to 80 percent off, with prices ranging from $20 to $80. Through 4/17. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701 (212-564-8161); 117.
• Stop by Alife for 50 percent off their selection of sneakers and clothing. Through 4/19. 158 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-375-8116); daily (noon7). Cash only.
• Kooba handbags and apparel from spring and previous seasons are up to 80 percent off. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway, third fl.; daily (108, closed 23).
• Paul Stuart trousers, sport coats, shoes, accessories, and more for men and women are up to 70 percent off. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); MW (96:30), Th (95).
• Tashkent by Cheyenne shoes from the spring 2009 collection are between $10 and $150 at their sample sale. Through 4/19. 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 55th St. (212-691-0281); F, S (115), Su (noon5).
• Save 30 percent on everything in-store at Diesel. A men's leather bomber jacket is $420 (originally $600), and a women's jersey black dress is $98 (originally $140). Through 4/19. Click here for store locations and hours.
• The e-commerce site Fifth On Main is opening up a pop-up store featuring 40 to 60 percent off Abaeté, Catherine Malandrino, Mint by Jodi Arnold, Theory, Chaiken, and more. Through 4/19. 109 Spring St., nr. Mercer St.; F (108), S, Su (107). RSVP to Lauren@rich-pr.com.
• Dresses by Ali Ro and eyewear by Modo are up to 70 percent off. An Ali Ro jumper is $78 (originally $226), and aviator lenses are $99 (originally $285). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W (88), Th, F (108).
• Basics by agnès b. are up to 70 percent off. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001, ext. 11); daily (107).
• Madewell and J.Crew clothes for men and women are up to 70 percent off. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; daily (107).
• Greg Mills, Ltd. public relations company is holding a sample sale for the lines its represents. Frank Tell, Vicente Villarin, and Tomas Maier, among others, will be 50 to 90 percent off. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (212-391-0050); daily (116).
Most Viewed Stories
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Whitney Museum Says Letter Claiming to Be From Open Casket Artist Is a Fake
Ask Polly: Why Does My Terrible Ex Get to Be So Happy?
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Ashley Olsen Reportedly Broke Up With Her 58-Year-Old Boyfriend
Teen Who Claimed She Was Abducted and Raped by 3 Black Men Made It All Up
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
So, Ivanka Trump Has Reportedly Hired a Hollywood Stylist
Latest News from The CutDystopia Comes at You Fast in the The Handmaid’s Tale Trailer
The series premieres on Hulu April 26.Couture Designers Made the Costumes for This New Ballet
Alaïa, Gaultier, and others created the looks for Blanca Li’s latest production.More Than Half of British Woman Stop Breastfeeding Within Two Months, New Data Shows
A new survey highlights breastfeeding challenges in England.How a Mother-Son Artist Team Turned a Relative’s Immaculate Closet Into a Museum Installation
Sara Berman’s Closet, created by Alex and Maira Kalman, is on view at the Met now.22 Women on What Breastfeeding Actually Feels Like
From how nursing is like peeing, to what being bitten feels like, to sexual side effects.Jessica Henwick Is the Heroine We Deserve
From Star Wars to Game of Thrones, and now, a new Marvel series.The New Health-Care Bill Could Mean Insurance Doesn’t Have to Cover Pregnancy
Republicans are lobbying to ditch Obamacare’s essential health benefits.Here’s What It Really Means to Have a Romantic Type
A new study says who we date is largely based on our own desirability and where we live.Whitney Museum Says Letter Claiming to Be From Open Casket Artist Is a Fake
New information about the Open Casket controversy has come to light.John Mayer Misses Katy Perry, Says He’s a Good Guy Now
The 39-year-old musician is attempting a comeback.
Police say Breana Harmon Talbott lied about the alleged crime that caught the attention of many on the far right.Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
And her favorite sunscreen.What to Wear to Survive Spring in the City
Spring 2017 wardrobe essentials. #adTia Mowry on Skin Care, Hip-Hop Yoga, and How Eating Well Helps Her Endometriosis
And the wellness secret she shares with her sister.This Video Highlights How Ridiculous the Justice System Can Be for Rape Survivors
Tatiana Maslany stars in a fake Funny or Die infomercial for the “Sexual Assault Survivor Utility Kit.”25 Women on Being Famous
Zadie Smith, Adele, J.K. Rowling, and more on what it’s really like in the spotlight.Beyoncé FaceTimed With a Cancer Patient From Houston
She called a high-school student who has a stage-four diagnosis of cancer.In the Future, Men Might Be Able to Test Their Fertility With a Phone App
A new study shows the results are 98 percent accurate.A New Photography Book Unmasks Fashion’s Glittery Façade
Bling Bling Baby is inspired by ‘90s hip-hop.6 Things We Learned About Miki Agrawal From Her ‘She-E.O.’ Video Series
Illuminating moments straight from the Thinx YouTube channel, including Miki Agrawal talking at you from the toilet.