• Meet makeup artist Bobbi Brown as she offers personal consultations and beauty tips. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2052); noon2. Call for appointment.
• At Privé Salon's Lingerie and Locks event, get 20 percent off haircuts, manicures, makeup, facials, and spa services. Lingerie designer Catriona Mackechnie co-hosts, offering 20 percent off her collection of underthings. 4/16 and 4/30. Privé Salon, 310 W. Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-274-8888); 59. Call for appointment.
• Stop by Ramy Spa for their Brow-Nanza, featuring complimentary Champagne, wine, treats, and discounts on brow shaping. Shaping by Ramy is $50 (regularly $75) and shaping with Bee is $35 (regularly $50). 4/16 and 4/30. 39 E. 31st St., nr. Park Ave., second fl. (212-684-9500); 59.
• Meet makeup artist Laura Mercier when she stops by Saks Fifth Avenue. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-2157); 36. Call for appointment.
• The playful scarves, ties, hats, and shirts by Psycho Bunny are 50 percent off. Through 4/17. Leffot, 10 Christopher St., at Gay St. (212-989-4577); ThF (117).
• Rod Keenan's fedoras and hats are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/18. 366 Fifth Ave., nr. 34th St., Ste. 916; Th, F (noon7), S (102).
• Save 20 percent on new items at No. 6, get 15 percent off spring vintage stock, and get deals on Built by Wendy. Wine is complimentary at this sale event. No. 6., 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-226-5759); 48.
• Bindya is usually sold at Anthropologie, but all scarves, tunics, clutches, and jewelry are 65 percent off at the brand's sample sale. Prices start at $10. Though 4/17. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl.; 105:30.
• Get 20 percent off all full-price Tumi items. Though 4/17. Click here for Tumi store locations and hours.
• At the Lia Kes sample sale, get tops, blouses, dresses, and more for up to 80 percent off, with prices ranging from $20 to $80. Through 4/17. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701 (212-564-8161); 117.
• Stop by Alife for 50 percent off their selection of sneakers and clothing. Through 4/19. 158 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-375-8116); daily (noon7). Cash only.
• Kooba handbags and apparel from spring and previous seasons are up to 80 percent off. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway, third fl.; daily (108, closed 23).
• Paul Stuart trousers, sport coats, shoes, accessories, and more for men and women are up to 70 percent off. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); MW (96:30), Th (95).
• Tashkent by Cheyenne shoes from the spring 2009 collection are between $10 and $150 at their sample sale. Through 4/19. 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 55th St. (212-691-0281); F, S (115), Su (noon5).
• Save 30 percent on everything in-store at Diesel. A men's leather bomber jacket is $420 (originally $600), and a women's jersey black dress is $98 (originally $140). Through 4/19. Click here for store locations and hours.
• The e-commerce site Fifth On Main is opening up a pop-up store featuring 40 to 60 percent off Abaeté, Catherine Malandrino, Mint by Jodi Arnold, Theory, Chaiken, and more. Through 4/19. 109 Spring St., nr. Mercer St.; F (108), S, Su (107). RSVP to Lauren@rich-pr.com.
• Dresses by Ali Ro and eyewear by Modo are up to 70 percent off. An Ali Ro jumper is $78 (originally $226), and aviator lenses are $99 (originally $285). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W (88), Th, F (108).
• Basics by agnès b. are up to 70 percent off. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001, ext. 11); daily (107).
• Madewell and J.Crew clothes for men and women are up to 70 percent off. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; daily (107).
• Greg Mills, Ltd. public relations company is holding a sample sale for the lines its represents. Frank Tell, Vicente Villarin, and Tomas Maier, among others, will be 50 to 90 percent off. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (212-391-0050); daily (116).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Hillary Clinton–Spotting Is the Hottest New Hobby
Ivanka Trump Threw a Secret Dinner Party at Wendi Murdoch’s Apartment
In the Middle of the Night, the Senate Voted Against Keeping Health-Care Coverage for Contraceptives
Melania Trump Has Plans to Put a Glam Room in the White House
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutThe Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Experts share their best tips.Drake Gave Sasha Obama a Little Shout-out
Who’s a fan of who here?Taylor Swift’s Home Might Become a Historical Landmark
She’s spent millions on restoring her Beverly Hills place to its 1934 glory.Lady Gaga, Danai Gurira, Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman Signed an Open Letter Supporting Girls’ Education
The open letter is from campaigning and advocacy organization ONE.The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
This week’s sex diary.This Pioneering Fashion Photographer Captured Complicated Women
Deborah Turbeville transformed fashion photography in the 1970s.Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
“I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct.”Saturday Night Live Takes Aim at The Bachelor’s Nick Viall
You know you’ve made it when SNL makes a sketch about you.British Prime Minister Theresa May Lands Her First Vogue Cover
Annie Leibovitz took the photos.Reese Witherspoon Talks Hollywood’s ‘Smurfette Syndrome’ and the Isolation of Being a Woman in Film
“For 25 years, I’ve been the only woman on set.”
It was published in full in Le Journal du Dimanche.Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
There aren’t many family members left for Markle to meet.Guess What Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards Is Knitting?
We’ll give you one hint — it’s pink.Hillary Clinton–Spotting Is the Hottest New Hobby
She was spotted this afternoon at The Humans.Kate McKinnon’s Susan B. Anthony Is Really Annoying in This SNL Sketch
“Also, abortion is murder!”Tina Fey Honors Carrie Fisher With Saturday Night Live Cameo
She also got a dig in at Trump.Donald Trump Allegedly Propositioned the Former Miss Hungary
This was possibly during the same trip as the infamous golden-showers incident.Sofia Vergara Threw Joe Manganiello Quite the 40th Birthday Party
It was called, wait for it, “Joechella.”Chase McNary Was Also a Front-runner for The Bachelor, But He Lost to Nick Viall
He’d signed the contract and everything.Billie Lourd Vacations in Mexico Weeks After Tragic Family Deaths
She’s taking a much-needed break after losing her mother and grandmother in December.