• Meet makeup artist Bobbi Brown as she offers personal consultations and beauty tips. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2052); noon2. Call for appointment.
• At Privé Salon's Lingerie and Locks event, get 20 percent off haircuts, manicures, makeup, facials, and spa services. Lingerie designer Catriona Mackechnie co-hosts, offering 20 percent off her collection of underthings. 4/16 and 4/30. Privé Salon, 310 W. Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-274-8888); 59. Call for appointment.
• Stop by Ramy Spa for their Brow-Nanza, featuring complimentary Champagne, wine, treats, and discounts on brow shaping. Shaping by Ramy is $50 (regularly $75) and shaping with Bee is $35 (regularly $50). 4/16 and 4/30. 39 E. 31st St., nr. Park Ave., second fl. (212-684-9500); 59.
• Meet makeup artist Laura Mercier when she stops by Saks Fifth Avenue. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-2157); 36. Call for appointment.
• The playful scarves, ties, hats, and shirts by Psycho Bunny are 50 percent off. Through 4/17. Leffot, 10 Christopher St., at Gay St. (212-989-4577); ThF (117).
• Rod Keenan's fedoras and hats are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/18. 366 Fifth Ave., nr. 34th St., Ste. 916; Th, F (noon7), S (102).
• Save 20 percent on new items at No. 6, get 15 percent off spring vintage stock, and get deals on Built by Wendy. Wine is complimentary at this sale event. No. 6., 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-226-5759); 48.
• Bindya is usually sold at Anthropologie, but all scarves, tunics, clutches, and jewelry are 65 percent off at the brand's sample sale. Prices start at $10. Though 4/17. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl.; 105:30.
• Get 20 percent off all full-price Tumi items. Though 4/17. Click here for Tumi store locations and hours.
• At the Lia Kes sample sale, get tops, blouses, dresses, and more for up to 80 percent off, with prices ranging from $20 to $80. Through 4/17. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701 (212-564-8161); 117.
• Stop by Alife for 50 percent off their selection of sneakers and clothing. Through 4/19. 158 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-375-8116); daily (noon7). Cash only.
• Kooba handbags and apparel from spring and previous seasons are up to 80 percent off. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway, third fl.; daily (108, closed 23).
• Paul Stuart trousers, sport coats, shoes, accessories, and more for men and women are up to 70 percent off. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); MW (96:30), Th (95).
• Tashkent by Cheyenne shoes from the spring 2009 collection are between $10 and $150 at their sample sale. Through 4/19. 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 55th St. (212-691-0281); F, S (115), Su (noon5).
• Save 30 percent on everything in-store at Diesel. A men's leather bomber jacket is $420 (originally $600), and a women's jersey black dress is $98 (originally $140). Through 4/19. Click here for store locations and hours.
• The e-commerce site Fifth On Main is opening up a pop-up store featuring 40 to 60 percent off Abaeté, Catherine Malandrino, Mint by Jodi Arnold, Theory, Chaiken, and more. Through 4/19. 109 Spring St., nr. Mercer St.; F (108), S, Su (107). RSVP to Lauren@rich-pr.com.
• Dresses by Ali Ro and eyewear by Modo are up to 70 percent off. An Ali Ro jumper is $78 (originally $226), and aviator lenses are $99 (originally $285). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W (88), Th, F (108).
• Basics by agnès b. are up to 70 percent off. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001, ext. 11); daily (107).
• Madewell and J.Crew clothes for men and women are up to 70 percent off. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; daily (107).
• Greg Mills, Ltd. public relations company is holding a sample sale for the lines its represents. Frank Tell, Vicente Villarin, and Tomas Maier, among others, will be 50 to 90 percent off. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (212-391-0050); daily (116).
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutIvanka Trump Is Great for Women, Says Man Married to Ivanka Trump
Ivanka Trump is the perfect person to handle “women’s issues,” according to her husband.World’s First 3-Parent Baby Is a Healthy Boy
He was born in Mexico to Jordanian parents.Nation Recovers From Post-Debate Hangover With Mary J. Blige and Hillary Clinton Memes
“What will you do to fix the national epidemic of hateration in this dancerie?”The Hottest Party of the Year Is This 6-Year-Old’s Drake-Themed Birthday Party
It has everything: an OVO cake, Drake balloons, fake money.See Haute Couture’s Most Romantic Looks
Intricate pieces, out for a stroll around Paris.Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
TMZ reports that all the baby shower drama stems from a breakup.Fashion Bloggers Do Not Deserve This Backlash
Neiman Marcus jumps on Vogue’s bandwagon and blames social media for declining sales.6 Hip-hop Influencers Wearing the Season’s Hottest Puffers
Missy Elliott’s “The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)” look is back.There’s More to Scandinavian Style Than Ikea
Paris-based designer Tuomas Merikoski on his out-of-the-box line Aalto.Give This Drama-Loving Reporter Her Own Bravo Show
The “thanks a lot, bitch” heard ’round the world.
You don’t have to join in their relationship this way.Maya Rudolph on Her Prince Cover Band and Mourning the Purple One
“Everybody has their heroes, and he was mine, and I took it really hard.”Queer Women Are Losing Their Havens Online
AfterEllen was an institution. Now, it’s gone.Justin Theroux Calls Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Divorce ‘Terrible News’
The actor has answered the first of many questions about his wife’s ex-husband’s divorce.Your Birth-Control Coverage Could Get Way Better in 2018
Doctors are recommending some big changes.It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The new Netflix documentary sheds fresh light on a case that’s captivated the public for nearly ten years.Iran Releases Canadian-Iranian Professor Jailed for ‘Dabbling in Feminism’
Dr. Homa Hoodfar had been held at one of Iran’s most notorious prisons.Mary J. Blige Talks With, and Sings at, Hillary Clinton in Upcoming 411 Show on Apple Music
The 411 will debut on Apple Music on September 30.Gigi Hadid Wants Women to Know They Have the Right to Fight Back
She opened up about her recent assault.How Kathryn Minshew, CEO and Founder of the Muse, Gets It All Done
On veggie squeeze packets, “zombie meetings,” and teaching herself how to become organized.