• Chantecaille founder Sylvie Chantecaille will appear alongside Yael Alkalay of Red Flower, Bryan Meehan from Nude, Horst Rechelbacher from Intelligent Nutrients for a breakfast panel discussion with Sarah Brown of Vogue. Fred's Restaurant at Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St., ninth fl.; 8:3010. RSVP to barneys.com/VOG. Cost is $25.
• Mary Norton's shoes and handbags are 50 to 90 percent off. The Karla gold clutch is $299 (originally $995), and black satin slides are $128 (originally $425). Through 4/24. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401 (212-265-5800); TW (96), Th (98), F (95).
• Francesco Biasia's leather bags and accessories are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/24. 320 Fifth Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 1100; daily (96).
• Lambertson Truex handbags, wallets, and other small leather goods are up to 70 percent off. 230 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixth fl. (212-604-9494); M (8:307:30), T (95).
• Sigerson Morrison boots are $250, while shoes are $135. Also stop by for deals on Me&Ro jewelry as well as Zero + Maria Cornejo. Through 4/24. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (10:307), Th (87:30), F (83).
• Project Runway alum Kara Janx is hosting her own sample sale, featuring 50 to 80 percent off her spring/summer collection. Through 4/23. 242 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eighth fl., studio 1 (212-594-4797); daily, (116:30).
• Handbags, shoes, and accessories by Furla are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/24. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (88), Th, F (108).
• Laura Lobdell's offbeat, handcrafted jewelry is $30 to $104 (originally up to $295). Through 4/25.
• Spend $150 at Tretorn and get $40 off. If you spend $100 you get $25 off, and for spending $75 you get $10 off. Through 4/24. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); MS (108), Su (noon7).
• Save up to 80 percent on La Perla lingerie and Frette linens. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289), panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164), and sleepwear is $50 to $60 (originally $184 to $500). Through 4/24. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl., (212-299-0400); MF (96:30).
• Becky Kelso jewelry is up to 65 percent off, Elise Perelman designs are $150 (originally $500), and other jewelry by Mischa, Catherine Weitzman, and more are marked down at the Lunessa jewelry sample sale. Through 4/26. 100 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (917-305-0510); daily (noon7).
• Get 20 percent off all new womenswear at the Kisan Concept Store, which includes stock by Isabel Marant, Sonia Rykiel, Orla Kiely, and more. Through 4/30. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• The Steven Alan outlet store just got in a huge new shipment of items, and prices have plunged. Find clothes from spring, resort, and fall for up to 80 percent off, including other vendors like Rachel Comey, Phillip Lim, and rag & bone. Ongoing. 465 Amsterdam Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-595-8451); MS (117), Su (116).
• The Pas de Deux spring sale features up to 50 percent off rag & bone, Repetto, Loeffler Randall, and more. Ongoing. 329 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0075); MS (noon9), Su (noon8).
• Save 30 percent on men's and women's clothes at Alter, including brands like Cheap Monday (T-shirts are now $49) and Rojas (a shirt is now $45). Ongoing. 109 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); TF (19), S (noon9), Su (noon8), M (closed).
• Men's jewelry at Odin is up to 65 percent off. Find pieces by Philip Crangi, Robert Geller, and Tom Binns until stock runs out. Ongoing. East Village: 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0666); MS (noon9), Su (noon8). Soho: 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-0026); MS (118), Su (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Ask Polly: How Do I Show Him My Dark Side?
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Maybe Refrain from Tweeting 'Kill All White Men'
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Man Calls 911 Because His Girlfriend ‘Wouldn’t Give Him Any Ass’
Charging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
A Renovated Paris Apartment With Its 18th-Century Details Left Intact
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
J.Crew Is Shifting Away From a High Fashion Image, Focusing Instead on Its Heritage
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.