• Meet Michael Phelps at the Omega watch store's official opening today. 711 Fifth Ave., between 55th and 56th Streets, 23.
• Camilla Gale and Rand Niederhoffer of Thistle & Clover are hosting a trunk show in honor of Earth Day featuring ecofriendly designers Françoise Olivas and Sublet. Get 15 percent off all purchases, and proceeds will be donated to the Fort Greene Park Conservancy. 21 DeKalb Ave., at Bond St., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); 47.
• Jackets, suits, formalwear, shirts, pants, and ties are 50 percent off at menswear boutique Sew. Sale kicks off tonight with complimentary wine, Scotch, and tequila at the store from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Ongoing. 229 A Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-686-1630); MF (117), Su (116).
• Project Runway alum Kara Janx is hosting her own sample sale, featuring 50 to 80 percent off her spring/summer collection. Through 4/23. 242 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eighth fl., studio 1 (212-594-4797); daily (116:30).
• Sigerson Morrison boots are $250, while shoes are $135. Also stop by for deals on Me&Ro jewelry as well as Zero + Maria Cornejo. Through 4/24. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (10:307), Th (87:30), F (83).
• Handbags, shoes, and accessories by Furla are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/24. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (88), Th, F (108).
• Laura Lobdell's offbeat, handcrafted jewelry is $30 to $104 (originally up to $295). Through 4/25. www.thesavvy.com; WS.
• Venexiana by Kati Stern dresses, shoes, and hosiery are up to 80 percent off. Prices are $50 to $350 (originally $170 to $1,750). Through 4/25. 335 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-629-6868); daily (105). Cash only.
• Tops by Mara Hoffman start at $15, while dresses start at $30. Also find deals on her resort, spring, and swim collections. Through 4/25. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-505-3020); Th, F (107), S (116).
• Francesco Biasia's leather bags and accessories are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/24. 320 Fifth Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 1100; daily (96).
• Mary Norton's shoes and handbags are 50 to 90 percent off. The Karla gold clutch is $299 (originally $995), and black satin slides are $128 (originally $425). Through 4/24. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401 (212-265-5800); TW (96), Th (98), F (95).
• Spend $150 at Tretorn and get $40 off. If you spend $100 you get $25 off, and for spending $75 you get $10 off. Through 4/24. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); MS (108), Su (noon7).
• Save up to 80 percent on La Perla lingerie and Frette linens. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289), panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164), and sleepwear is $50 to $60 (originally $184 to $500). Through 4/24. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., 4th Fl. (212-299-0400); MF (96:30).
• Becky Kelso jewelry is up to 65 percent off, Elise Perelman designs are $150 (originally $500), and other jewelry by Mischa, Catherine Weitzman, and more are marked down at the Lunessa jewelry sample sale. Through 4/26. 100 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (917-305-0510); daily (noon7).
• Get 20 percent off all new womenswear at the Kisan Concept Store, which includes stock by Isabel Marant, Sonia Rykiel, Orla Kiely, and more. Through 4/30. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• The Steven Alan outlet store just got in a huge new shipment of items, and prices have plunged. Find clothes from spring, resort, and fall for up to 80 percent off, including other vendors like Rachel Comey, Phillip Lim, and rag & bone. Ongoing. 465 Amsterdam Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-595-8451); MS (117), Su (116).
• The Pas de Deux spring sale features up to 50 percent off their stock of rag & bone, Repetto, Loeffler Randall, and more. Ongoing. 329 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0075); MS (noon9), Su (noon8).
• Save 30 percent on men's and women's clothes stocked at Alter, including brands like Cheap Monday (T-shirts are now $49) and Rojas (a shirt is now $45). Ongoing. 109 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); TF (19), S (noon9), Su (noon8), M (closed).
• Men's jewelry at Odin is up to 65 percent off. Find pieces by Philip Crangi, Robert Geller, and Tom Binns until stock runs out. Ongoing. East Village: 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0666); MS (noon9), Su (noon8). Soho: 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-0026); MS (118), Su (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.