• Receive a free lipstick bag and biodegradable makeup bag with any Pink Tartan purchase. Sip cocktails and munch on sweets while you shop. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., nr. Lexington Ave., third fl. (212-705-2000); 57.
• Get 75 percent off the spring collection by Vera Wang Lavender Label. Through 4/3. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; W (117), Th (107), F (106).
• The sample sale for Brooklyn duo Hayden-Harnett has current and past collections for 40 to 80 percent off — the Bleecker backpack is $74 (originally $148). Through 4/3. Hayden-Harnett showroom, 16 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 501 (718-383-4450); daily (117).
• J. Mendel dresses are 75 to 90 percent off and Tracy Matthews pieces are 50 to 90 percent off. Through 4/1. Hudson Hotel, 356 W. 58th St., nr. Eighth Ave., third fl., Hudson room (212-247-0769); M (noon7), T (97), W (95).
• Sophie Roan is closing, so merchandise from Secrets of Charm, Park Vogel, M.Carter, and Andrea Corson is up to 70 percent off. Through 4/1. 117 E. 7th St., nr. Ave. A (212-529-0085); MS (127), Su (126).
• The Sak, sakroots (their ecofriendly bag line), and Elliott Lucca bags are $5 to $60 at their sample sale. Through 4/3. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 34th St., second fl. (212-329-4500); Th (95), F (94).
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.