• Rebecca Taylor is hosting a spring makeover event: Sip wine, get pampered, and receive a free gift with any purchase of $250 or more (the spring line is 40 percent off). Any purchase gets you a mini-manicure, hair styling, or makeup touch-up. 260 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-0406); 68.
• Meet designer Victoria Bartlett at her trunk show and sample sale at Zoe in Dumbo. Get 15 percent off all VPL by Victoria Bartlett pieces, as well as 10 percent off other store merchandise. 68 Washington St., nr Front. St., Dumbo, Brooklyn (718-237-4002); sale (118), designer appearance (58).
• In honor of Carlos Falchi's 30th anniversary, Bergdorf Goodman is installing two places on the main floor to show off his bags. Vintage bags can be made to order in any fabric. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., main fl. (212-753-7300); 14.
• Venexiana by Kati Stern dresses, shoes, and hosiery are up to 80 percent off. Prices are $50 to $350 (originally $170 to $1,750). Through 4/25. 335 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-629-6868); daily (105). Cash only.
• Tops by Mara Hoffman start at $15, while dresses start at $30. Find more deals on her resort, spring, and swim collections. Through 4/25. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-505-3020); Th, F (107), S (116).
• Lanvin, Marni, Mulberry, Thakoon, and more are up to 70 percent off at the Girls Garage Sale. Proceeds will be donated to the JCP Downtown. 393 Greenwich St., nr. Beach St. (212-334-3522); Th (108), F (102), S, Su (105).
• Echo scarves, light wraps, handbags, and umbrellas are on sale at their sample sale. Through 4/24. 10 E. 40th St., nr. Madison Ave., 17th fl.; 117.
• Project Runway alum Kara Janx is hosting her own sample sale, featuring 50 to 80 percent off her spring/summer collection. 242 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eighth fl., studio 1 (212-594-4797); daily (116:30).
• Save 50 percent on jewelry designs by Asha by ADM, Lauren Wolf, Yumi Chen, and more. Through 4/25. 211 W. 28th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixth fl. (212-380-1092); F (noon7), S (107).
• Rompers, dresses, and coats by Mayle are below wholesale prices. Through 4/25. 242 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-625-0406); 117.
• Sigerson Morrison boots are $250, while shoes are $135. Stop by for deals on Me&Ro jewelry as well as Zero + Maria Cornejo. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (10:307), Th (87:30), F (83).
• Spend $150 at Tretorn and get $40 off; spend $100 and get $25 off; and spend $75 for $10 off. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); MS (108), Su (noon7).
• Save up to 80 percent on La Perla lingerie and Frette Italian linens. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289) and panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164). Robes start at $35 (originally $120) and bedcovers are $400 (originally $875 to $2,000). Through 4/24. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl., (212-299-0400); MF (96:30).
• Mary Norton's shoes and handbags are 50 to 90 percent off. The Karla gold clutch is $299 (originally $995), and black satin slides are $128 (originally $425). 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401 (212-265-5800); TW (96), Th (98), F (95).
• Handbags, shoes, and accessories by Furla are up to 70 percent off. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (88), Th, F (108).
• Francesco Biasia's leather bags and accessories are up to 70 percent off. 320 Fifth Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 1100; daily (96).
• Laura Lobdell's offbeat, handcrafted jewelry is $30 to $104 (orig. up to $295). www.TheSavvy.com; WS.
• Becky Kelso jewelry is up to 65 percent off, Elise Perelman designs are $150 (originally $500), and other jewelry by Mischa, Catherine Weitzman, and more are marked down at the Lunessa jewelry sample sale. Through 4/26. 100 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (917-305-0510); daily (noon7).
• Get 20 percent off all new womenswear at the Kisan Concept Store, which includes stock by Isabel Marant, Sonia Rykiel, Orla Kiely, and more. Through 4/30. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Jackets, suits, formalwear, shirts, pants, and ties are 50 percent off at menswear boutique Sew's sample sale. Sale kicks off tonight with complimentary wine, scotch, and tequila at the store from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Ongoing. 229 A Mott St., nr. Prince St., (212-686-1630); MF (117), Su (116).
• The Steven Alan outlet store just got in a huge new shipment of items and prices have plunged. Find clothes from spring, resort, and fall for up to 80 percent off, including other vendors like Rachel Comey, Phillip Lim, and rag & bone. Ongoing. 465 Amsterdam Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-595-8451); MS (117), Su (116).
• The Pas de Deux spring sale features up to 50 percent off their stock of rag & bone, Repetto, Loeffler Randall, and more. Ongoing. 329 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0075); MS (noon9), Su (noon8).
• Save 30 percent on men's and women's clothes stocked at Alter, including brands like Cheap Monday (T-shirts are now $49) and Rojas (a shirt is now $45). Ongoing. 109 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); TF (19), S (noon9), Su (noon8), M (closed).
• Men's jewelry at Odin is up to 65 percent off. Find pieces by Philip Crangi, Robert Geller, and Tom Binns until stock runs out. Ongoing. East Village: 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0666); MS (noon9), Su (noon8). Soho: 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-0026); MS (118), Su (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington D.C. for the Women’s March
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Melania Trump Wears Ralph Lauren on Inauguration Day
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.