• Peter Lamas, Founder of Lamas Beauty, offers hair consultations, free samples, and advice about the world of natural beauty in honor of the new section for natural beauty products at Macy's. Macy's Herald Square, 151 W. 34th St., at Seventh Ave.; 48.
• Housing Works Thrift Shops opens its newest location in Soho with a big grand-opening party featuring music, refreshments, and exclusive vintage designer stock — Dior bean bags for $50, Moschino platform pumps for $100, and more. 130 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-3324); 107.
• View the Temperley London bridal collection and browse other wedding necessities like La Perla Intimates, Ron Ben-Israel Cakes, Mr. Boddington's Stationery, and Thom James flowers. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St. (212-219-2929); 106. Call to RSVP.
• Shop at Tommy Hilfiger in Soho and take home an iPod. The first five shoppers to spend over $500 will receive an Apple iTouch, the first 25 shoppers to spend over $300 will receive an iPod Nano, the first 25 shoppers to spend over $150 will receive an iPod shuffle, and the first 50 shoppers to spend over $100 will receive a $15 iTunes gift card.Through 4/26. Tommy Hilfiger West Broadway, 372 W. Broadway, at Broome St. (917-237-0983); S (118), Su (126).
• Save 50 percent on jewelry designs by Asha by ADM, Lauren Wolf, Yumi Chen, and more. Through 4/25. 211 W. 28th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixth fl. (212-380-1092); F (noon7), S (107).
• Rompers, dresses, and coats by Mayle are below wholesale prices. Through 4/25. 242 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-625-0406); 117.
• Diesel denim is $30, leather is $60, and accessories are $5. Today only. 220 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl.; 105.
• Echo scarves, light wraps, handbags, and umbrellas are on sale at their sample sale. 10 E. 40th St., nr. Madison Ave., seventeenth fl.; 117.
• Sigerson Morrison boots are $250 while shoes are $135. Stop by for deals on Me&Ro jewelry as well as Zero + Maria Cornejo. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; (83).
• Spend $150 at Tretorn and get $40 off; spend $100 and get $25 off; and spend $75 for $10 off. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); (108).
• Save up to 80 percent on La Perla lingerie and Frette Italian linens. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289) and panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164). Robes start at $35 (originally $120) and bedcovers are $400 (originally $875 to $2,000). 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl., (212-299-0400); (96:30).
• Mary Norton's shoes and handbags are 50 to 90 percent off. The Karla gold clutch is $299 (originally $995), and black satin slides are $128 (originally $425). 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401 (212-265-5800); (95).
• Handbags, shoes, and accessories by Furla are up to 70 percent off. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; (108).
• Francesco Biasia's leather bags and accessories are up to 70 percent off. 320 Fifth Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 1100; (96).
• Venexiana by Kati Stern dresses, shoes, and hosiery are up to 80 percent off. Prices are $50 to $350 (originally $170 to $1,750). 335 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-629-6868); daily (105). Cash only.
• Tops by Mara Hoffman start at $15, while dresses start at $30. Find more deals on her resort, spring, and swim collections. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-505-3020); (107).
• Laura Lobdell's offbeat, handcrafted jewelry is $30 to $104 (orig. up to $295). Online only: thesavvy.com.
• Dresses, suits, swimwear, and accessories by MaxMara, Sportmax, Marina Rinaldi, and more are up to 70 percent off. The MaxMara black double-breasted long raincoat is $379 (orig. $1,262.40), and a Max&Co. dress is $53 (orig. $175.26). Through 4/29. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; S (125), M (108), T (107), W (94).
• Hickey Freeman's classic suits are marked down to $600 (originally $3,295) and sport coats start at $300 (originally $995). Bobby Jones golf shirts will be at the same sale for $65 (originally $150 and up). Through 4/30. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su (96), MW (96:30), Th (95).
• Lanvin, Marni, Mulberry, Thakoon, and more are up to 70 percent off at the Girls Garage Sale. Proceeds will be donated to the JCP Downtown. 393 Greenwich St., nr. Beach St. (212-334-3522); F (102), S, Su (105).
• The overstock at Auto is 50 percent off, including clothing, accessories, jewelry, and home items. 803–805 Washington St., nr. Horatio St. (212-229-2292); FS (117), Su (116).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.