• Peter Lamas, Founder of Lamas Beauty, offers hair consultations, free samples, and advice about the world of natural beauty in honor of the new section for natural beauty products at Macy's. Macy's Herald Square, 151 W. 34th St., at Seventh Ave.; 48.
• Housing Works Thrift Shops opens its newest location in Soho with a big grand-opening party featuring music, refreshments, and exclusive vintage designer stock — Dior bean bags for $50, Moschino platform pumps for $100, and more. 130 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-3324); 107.
• View the Temperley London bridal collection and browse other wedding necessities like La Perla Intimates, Ron Ben-Israel Cakes, Mr. Boddington's Stationery, and Thom James flowers. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St. (212-219-2929); 106. Call to RSVP.
• Shop at Tommy Hilfiger in Soho and take home an iPod. The first five shoppers to spend over $500 will receive an Apple iTouch, the first 25 shoppers to spend over $300 will receive an iPod Nano, the first 25 shoppers to spend over $150 will receive an iPod shuffle, and the first 50 shoppers to spend over $100 will receive a $15 iTunes gift card.Through 4/26. Tommy Hilfiger West Broadway, 372 W. Broadway, at Broome St. (917-237-0983); S (118), Su (126).
• Save 50 percent on jewelry designs by Asha by ADM, Lauren Wolf, Yumi Chen, and more. Through 4/25. 211 W. 28th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixth fl. (212-380-1092); F (noon7), S (107).
• Rompers, dresses, and coats by Mayle are below wholesale prices. Through 4/25. 242 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-625-0406); 117.
• Diesel denim is $30, leather is $60, and accessories are $5. Today only. 220 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl.; 105.
• Echo scarves, light wraps, handbags, and umbrellas are on sale at their sample sale. 10 E. 40th St., nr. Madison Ave., seventeenth fl.; 117.
• Sigerson Morrison boots are $250 while shoes are $135. Stop by for deals on Me&Ro jewelry as well as Zero + Maria Cornejo. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; (83).
• Spend $150 at Tretorn and get $40 off; spend $100 and get $25 off; and spend $75 for $10 off. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); (108).
• Save up to 80 percent on La Perla lingerie and Frette Italian linens. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289) and panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164). Robes start at $35 (originally $120) and bedcovers are $400 (originally $875 to $2,000). 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl., (212-299-0400); (96:30).
• Mary Norton's shoes and handbags are 50 to 90 percent off. The Karla gold clutch is $299 (originally $995), and black satin slides are $128 (originally $425). 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 401 (212-265-5800); (95).
• Handbags, shoes, and accessories by Furla are up to 70 percent off. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; (108).
• Francesco Biasia's leather bags and accessories are up to 70 percent off. 320 Fifth Ave., nr. 32nd St., Ste. 1100; (96).
• Venexiana by Kati Stern dresses, shoes, and hosiery are up to 80 percent off. Prices are $50 to $350 (originally $170 to $1,750). 335 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-629-6868); daily (105). Cash only.
• Tops by Mara Hoffman start at $15, while dresses start at $30. Find more deals on her resort, spring, and swim collections. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-505-3020); (107).
• Laura Lobdell's offbeat, handcrafted jewelry is $30 to $104 (orig. up to $295). Online only: thesavvy.com.
• Dresses, suits, swimwear, and accessories by MaxMara, Sportmax, Marina Rinaldi, and more are up to 70 percent off. The MaxMara black double-breasted long raincoat is $379 (orig. $1,262.40), and a Max&Co. dress is $53 (orig. $175.26). Through 4/29. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; S (125), M (108), T (107), W (94).
• Hickey Freeman's classic suits are marked down to $600 (originally $3,295) and sport coats start at $300 (originally $995). Bobby Jones golf shirts will be at the same sale for $65 (originally $150 and up). Through 4/30. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su (96), MW (96:30), Th (95).
• Lanvin, Marni, Mulberry, Thakoon, and more are up to 70 percent off at the Girls Garage Sale. Proceeds will be donated to the JCP Downtown. 393 Greenwich St., nr. Beach St. (212-334-3522); F (102), S, Su (105).
• The overstock at Auto is 50 percent off, including clothing, accessories, jewelry, and home items. 803–805 Washington St., nr. Horatio St. (212-229-2292); FS (117), Su (116).