• Meet shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti when he presents his spring 2009 collection at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St., second fl. (212-753-7300); 35.
• Lilly Pulitzer will launch the Colorful Cause collection at Bloomingdale's, a limited-edition line of matching parent-child clothes by Gwyneth Paltrow, Brooke Shields, Debra Messing, Marcia Cross, Angie Harmon, Bridget Moynahan, Catherine Bell, Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, and Elisabeth Hasselbeck (who will be there for the event). Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., third fl. (212-705-2000); 68.
• Michelle Preli, editor-in-chief of Brides.com, will host a panel discussion with Anne-Marie Scali of Perfect Bound blog and Maria Cooke of Ritzy Bee blog about how to plan a wedding online. Enjoy food, cocktails, and music. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 68.
• Guy Bedarida, the creative director and head designer for luxury jewelry brand John Hardy, will appear at Saks Fifth Avenue to present the spring 2009 ecofriendly Bamboo collection. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., main fl. (888-838-3022); 47.
• Meet hair guru Frédéric Fekkai when he stops by Sephora to launch his at-home Salon Color product line. Sephora Fifth Ave., 597 Fifth Ave., at 47th St. (212-980-6534, ext. 2); noon3.
• At Privé Salon's Lingerie and Locks event, the salon offers 20 percent off haircuts, manicures, makeup, facials, and spa services. Lingerie designer Catriona Mackechnie co-hosts, offering 20 percent off her collection of underthings. Privé Salon, 310 W. Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-274-8888); 59. Call for appointment.
• Stop by Ramy Spa for their Brow-Nanza, featuring complimentary Champagne, wine, and treats, plus discounts on brow shaping. Shaping by Ramy is $50 (regularly $75) and shaping with Bee is $35 (regularly $50). 39 E. 31st St., nr. Park Ave., second fl. (212-684-9500); 59.
• The Gap will transform its flagship store into an urban beach. Stop by to make your own Havaianas flip-flops by adding pins, crystals, and more for $18 to $32. Through 6/13. 680 Fifth Ave. nr. 53rd St.; Urban Beach: MS (109), Su (117). Make Your Own Havaianas: S (117).
• Bags start at $150 and shoes start at $75 at the Jimmy Choo sample sale. One day only. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl; 17.
• Ted Rossi jewelry is up to 75 percent off. Bangles start at $20 and leather clutches start at $80. Through 5/1. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 200 (212-683-1726); Th, F (107).
• Get up to 80 percent off True Religion, Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, and more at the Sassy City Chicks Fashion Bash. Tickets are $5 at the door. One day only. Touch, 240 W. 52nd St., nr. Broadway (310-318-1731); 510.
• The first-ever Spurr sample sale features men's denim, shirts, suits, and knitwear for up to 65 percent off retail prices. Through 5/2. Starworks, 5 Crosby St., nr. Grand St., Ste. 3D (646-336-5920); Th, F (noon7), S, Su (noon5).
• Clothing and accessories by Diesel, List, Javier Simorra, and more are under $35. Through 5/1. Precision Photo, 260 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., third fl.; Th (9:307), F (9:306).
• For every $150 you spend at Henri Bendel, you'll receive a $25 gift card toward shopping later in May (May 16 through May 30). Through 5/10. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th Street (212.247.1100); MS (108), Su (noon7).
• Men's and women's yachting clothes by Italian brand Paul & Shark are up to 70 percent off. Polos, jeans, swimwear, and sweaters will all be on sale. 79 Madison Ave., at 28th St., Ste. 1206; T, W (8:306), Th (95).
• Hickey Freeman's classic suits are marked down to $600 (originally $3,295) and sport coats start at $300 (originally $995). Find Bobby Jones golf shirts for $65 (originally $150 and up). Through 4/30. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su (96), MW (96:30), Th (95).
• Get 20 percent off all new womenswear at the Kisan Concept Store. Labels includes Isabel Marant, Sonia Rykiel, Orla Kiely, and more. Through 4/30. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• In celebration of Earth Day, ION Studio offers 20 percent off all blow-dry services during the month of April for whoever mentions nymag.com. Through 4/30. ION Studio, 41 Wooster St., nr. Grand St. (212-343-9060); call for appointment.
• At the Matt Bernson sample sale, sandals, flats, wedges, and boots start at $40. Through 5/3. 450 Greenwich St., nr. Vestry St. (212-941-7634); daily (noon7). Cash only.
• Tops, bottoms, dresses, and accessories from spring and previous seasons are up to 80 percent off at Proenza Schouler's mid-season sample sale. Prices range from $50 to $500 (originally $400 to $4,000). 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., eighth fl.; daily (96).
• Vivienne Tam's fall, summer, resort, and pre-spring 2008 collections are up to 75 percent off. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-840-6470); W (98), Th (107), F (106).
• Slane & Slane jewelry, including Chinese freshwater oval pearls and sterling-silver pieces, is up to 60 percent off. A pearl necklace was $330 and is now $165, and an eighteen-karat yellow-gold cuff bracelet is $1,000 (originally $2,175). 48 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-691-5820); W (26), Th (108), F (106).
• The Sunglass Hut in Rockefeller Center has transformed into a Prada eyewear store for one week only. Stop by for exclusive Prada styles for a limited time, until they are released online. Through 5/5. Sunglass Hut, 620 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., Rockefeller Center (212-262-5513); MF (910), S (99), Su (116).