• Meet designer Elie Tahari today and receive a free gift with any purchase over $500. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St., third fl. (212-705-3911); 67.
• Stop by the RAMYSPA's "brow bonanza" for discounts on brow-shaping. An appointment with Ramy is $50 (originally $75), and an appointment with Bee is $35 (originally $50). Enjoy complimentary Champagne and treats while you're there. 39 E. 31st St., nr. Park Ave. (212-684-9500); 59.
• Learn beauty lessons from expert Trish McEvoy. Reserve a spot in her master makeup class for $150, and redeem your fee in products. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-245-8346); call for reservation.
• Get mini-facials by MD Skincare, cocktails, and the acoustic sounds of CC Sheffield's music at the QSW (Quiksilver Womens) shopping event. Also enjoy 30 percent off all purchases while you're there. 94 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-226-1193); 6:309.
• Get 50 to 80 percent off athletic apparel, shoes, and sports gear at Paragon's warehouse sale. Through 4/2. 867 Broadway, nr. 17th St. (212-255-8036); MS (108), S (11:307).
• The Sak, sakroots (their ecofriendly bag line), and Elliott Lucca bags are $5 to $60 at their sample sale. Through 4/3. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 34th St., second fl. (212-329-4500); Th (95), F (94).
• Scoop's one-day sale has been extended. Get women's and men's fall merchandise at up to 70 percent off at the uptown location only. A dress by Diane Von Furstenberg is $120, items by Tory Burch are under $100. Through 4/5. 1275 Third Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-535-5577); 99.
• Alejandro Ingelmo's women's collection is on sale. Through 4/4. 25 Mercer St., nr. Howard St., Ste. 2C (646-478-7957); F (96), S (106).
• Get 75 percent off the spring collection by Vera Wang Lavender Label. Through 4/3. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; W (117), Th (107), F (106).
• Brooklyn duo Hayden-Harnett's sample sale includes current and past collections for 40 to 80 percent off — the Bleecker backpack is $74 (originally $148). Through 4/3. Hayden-Harnett Showroom, 16 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 501 (718-383-4450); daily (117).
• Get 75 percent off swimsuits by Zimmermann, Red Carter, and Brette Sandler at the Salon 9 sample sale, where prices range from $40 to $150. Through 4/3. 241 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 923 (212-354-9220); daily (117).
• Get up to 75 percent off clothes by your favorite designers at Kirna Zabête's online warehouse sale. Alexander Wang dresses are $144 (originally $575), Lanvin dresses are $746 (originally $2,985), Proenza Schouler blouses and dresses are $163 to $938 (originally $650 to $3,750). Nina Ricci leather jackets are $898 (originally $3,590), and Stella McCartney blouses are as low as $69 (originally $345). Through 4/3. Online only: KirnaZabete.com.
• At the Antonio Prieto Salon, get a relaxing Kérastase hair treatment, scalp massage, and a Thermasoft thermal hand remedy. Finish with a blow-dry for only $75 (originally $135). Through 4/3. 120 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-255-3741); TF only (noon8).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.