• Meet Kooba co-founder and creative director Abbe Held at the Kooba trunk show. Purchase any bag and get a free cosmetics case. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-245-8346); 4:306:30.
• Check out the Green Wedding Symposium at Housing Works. Join Mireya Navarro, author of Green Wedding: Planning Your Eco-Friendly Celebration, Project Runway winner Leanne Marshall, green-wedding planner Danielle Venokur, and more ecofriendly experts. Housing Works Bookstore Café, 126 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-3324); 7 p.m.
• Paul Stuart trousers, sport coats, shoes, accessories, and more for men and women are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/16. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); MW (96:30), Th (95).
• Madewell and J.Crew clothes are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/17. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; daily (107).
• Stock is 20 percent off at First Among Equals. Ongoing. 177 Orchard St., nr. Houston St. (212-253-2202); MF (18), S (noon8), Su (noon7).
• Kooba handbags and apparel from spring and previous seasons are up to 80 percent off. Through 4/16. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway, third fl.; daily (108, closed 23).
• New spring inventory for men and women is up to 80 percent off at the Hugo Boss showroom. Through 4/15. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., eighth fl., Ste. 845 (212-940-0800); 95.
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.