• Handbag designer Nancy Gonzalez celebrates her "Linda" bag, named after Bergdorf Goodman's senior vice president Linda Fargo. Both Nancy and Linda will help customers customize their new bags. 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., main fl. (212-753-7300); 24.
• Meet model Mark Vanderloo when he launches the DKNY Men fragrance at the Madison Avenue store. Champagne will be served. 655 Madison Ave., at 60th St.; 13.
• Parents, bring your children to Takashimaya's pajama party. The department store has teamed up with the Pajama Program (a nonprofit that provides sleepwear for children) for a StoryTime by Design event. Stop by for an animated reading hour with children's author Mo Willems, and donate new pajamas for children in sizes infant to toddler for a 20 percent discount. The pajama drive will continue until April 11. Takashimaya, 693 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St., sixth fl. (212-350-0100); 10noon.
• Comptoir des Cotonniers is casting real mother-daughter duos of all ages for its upcoming campaign. Winners get to participate in the May 25 fashion show, as well as go on a trip to Paris and be in an on-site shoot for its campaign. 155 Spring St., nr. W. Broadway (212-274-0830); 27.
• The Steven Alan outlet store just got a huge new shipment with major discounts. Find clothes from spring, resort, and fall for up to 80 percent off. Also find deals on Rachel Comey, Phillip Lim, and rag & bone. Prices are $29 to $200. Ongoing. 465 Amsterdam Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-595-8451); MS (117), Su (116).
• Alejandro Ingelmo's women's collection is on sale. Through 4/4. 25 Mercer St., nr. Howard St., Ste. 2C (646-478-7957); F (96), S (106).
• The Sak, sakroots (their ecofriendly bag line), and Elliott Lucca bags are $5 to $60 at their sample sale. Through 4/3. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 34th St., second fl. (212-329-4500); Th (95), F (94).
• Get 75 percent off the spring collection by Vera Wang Lavender Label. Through 4/3. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; W (117), Th (107), F (106).
• Brooklyn duo Hayden-Harnett's sample sale offers current and past collections for 40 to 80 percent off — the Bleecker backpack is $74 (originally $148). Through 4/3. Hayden-Harnett Showroom, 16 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 501 (718-383-4450); daily (117).
• Get 75 percent off swimsuits by Zimmermann, Red Carter, and Brette Sandler at the Salon 9 sample sale. Prices range from $40 to $150. Through 4/3. 241 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 923 (212-354-9220); daily (117).
• Get 75 percent off clothes by your favorite designers at Kirna Zabête's online warehouse sale. Alexander Wang dresses are $144 (originally $575), Lanvin dresses are $746 (originally $2,985), Proenza Schouler blouses and dresses are $163 to $938 (originally $650 to $3,750). Nina Ricci leather jackets are $898 (originally $3,590), and Stella McCartney blouses are priced as low as $69 (originally $345). Through 4/3. Online only: KirnaZabete.com.
• Antonio Prieto Salon wants to get you through the last few weeks of winter with a relaxing Kérastase hair treatment, scalp massage, and a Thermasoft-thermal-hand remedy. Finish the invigorating treatments with a blow-dry and style of your choice for only $75 (originally $135). Through 4/3. 120 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-255-3741); TF only (noon8).
• Buy one piece of lingerie by Wolford, Eberjey, or Cosabella, and get another half off at Mixona. Through 4/5. 262 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (646-613-0100); 117:30.
• Elie Tahari samples are up to 85 percent off — handbags are $79 to $249 (originally $498 to $995), shoes are $69 to $79 (originally $228 to $525), and dresses are $79 to $129 (originally $398 to $898). Through 4/4. 510 Fifth Ave., nr. 42nd St. (212-398-2622); TF (8:307:30), S (105).
• Get 50 to 80 percent off athletic apparel, shoes, and gear at Paragon's warehouse sale. Through 4/5. 867 Broadway, nr. 17th St. (212-255-8036); MS (108), S (11:307).
• Scoop's sale has been extended. Women's and men's fall merchandise is up to 70 percent off at their uptown location only. A dress by Diane Von Furstenberg is $120, and items by Tory Burch are under $100. Through 4/5.1275 Third Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-535-5577); 99.
• Save 80 to 90 percent on casual clothes by DDCLab at its sample sale. Men's shirts are $50 (originally $198), men's and women's jeans are $40 (originally $228), women's tops are $60 (originally $358), pants for men and women are $40 (originally $198 to $288), women's leather pants are $100 (originally $900), and T-shirts are $20 (originally $98). Through 4/5. 7 Mercer St., nr. Howard St. (212-226-8980); MS (107), Su (126).
• Bring some food when you shop at Sigerson Morrison: Ten cans get you 10 percent off, fifteen cans get you 15 percent off, and twenty cans get you 20 percent off your purchase. All food will be donated to the New York Food Bank. Through 4/5. 28 Prince St., nr. Mott St. (212-219-3893); MS (117), Su (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.