• Meet Jennifer Yen, founder of pur~lisse, a Chinese-inspired line of youth and aging skin-care products. C.O Bigelow Apothecaries, 414 Sixth Ave., at 9th St.; 124.
• Join Olive & Bette's for their Golden Girls party, where you can sell your gold to a licensed gold buyer and get cash back on the spot. 1070 Madison Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-717-9655); 25.
• Men's and women's yachting clothes by Italian brand Paul & Shark are up to 70 percent off. Polos, jeans, swimwear, and sweaters will all be on sale. Through 4/30. 79 Madison Ave., at 28th St., Ste. 1206; T, W (8:306), Th (95).
• Italian footwear by Manas is 40 to 70 percent off. Through 5/4. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., twelfth fl. (212-828-1888); TF (106), Su (noon4), M (104).
• Get 20 percent off the spring 2009 line of Madison Harding clothes and accessories online. Just enter the code "MHSP09" at checkout. Online only.
• Apparel from Donna Morgan and Ali Ro is 50 to 70 percent off. Through 4/29. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St.; T (8:307), W (8:305:30).
• Slane & Slane jewelry, including Chinese freshwater oval pearls and sterling-silver pieces, is up to 60 percent off. A pearl necklace was $330 and is now $165, and an eighteen-karat yellow-gold cuff bracelet is $1,000 (originally $2,175). Through 5/1. 48 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-691-5820); W (26), Th (108), F (106).
• Alicia Bell's spring collection is up to 75 percent off — shirts that were $198 are now $50 to $75. Lilla P.'s casual collection of dresses, tees, and cardigans is up to 80 percent off — a knit dress that was $158 is now $40, and tees that were $40 to $80 are now $10 to $20. And Melly M. is also 80 percent off — pencil skirts that were $148 are now $55 and silk printed dresses that were $278 are now $99. 420 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave., third fl., Ste. 8; daily (96).