• Fred Flare is having a party tonight with cocktails, treats, and "artist surprises" by Shauna Alterio and Stephen Loidolt of "Your Message Here." 131 Meserole Ave., at Leonard St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-349-1257); 710.
• Buy the Issey Miyake fragrance and receive a gift certificate for a free facial at the Shiseido cosmetics counter. Through 4/16. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2845); M–F (108:30), S, Su (117).
• Prep your skin at Shiseido's skin event, where you can receive a cleanser, softener, moisturizer, serum, and travel bag with any two skin-treatment products. Through 4/18. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2890); M–F (10;8:30), S, Su (117). Call for appointment.
• Becky Kelso jewelry is up to 65 percent off, Elise Perelman designs are $150 (originally $500), and other jewelry by Mischa, Catherine Weitzman, and more are marked down at the Lunessa jewelry sample sale. Through 4/12. 100 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (917-305-0510); daily (117).
• Get 30 percent off new merchandise by La Perla, Huit, Dolce & Gabbana, Myla, and Chantelle at Mixona. Through 4/12. 262 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (646-613-0100); 117:30.
• The Pas de Deux spring sale features up to 50 percent off rag & bone, Repetto, Loeffler Randall, and more. 329 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0075); MS (noon9), Su (noon8).
• Men's jewelry at Odin is up to 65 percent off. Find pieces by Philip Crangi, Robert Geller, and Tom Binns. East Village: 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0666); MS (noon9), Su (noon8). Soho: 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-0026); MS (118), Su (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.