• Meet Bruno Frisoni, the creative director of Roger Vivier, when he presents his spring 2009 shoe and handbag collections. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 58th St., second fl. (212-872-8940); 35.
• The women's collection by Giambattista Valli is 40 to 75 percent off retail. A double-breasted wool blazer is $580 (originally $1,995) and a chiffon cocktail dress is $870 (originally $3,000). Through 4/8. 57 E. 64th St., nr. Park Ave. (646-422-0210); T, W (38).
• At the Olive and Bette's children's sale, all girls' and boys' clothing for infants, toddlers, and tweens is $25. Today only. Olive and Bette’s, 252 Columbus Ave., nr. 72nd St. (212-579-2178); 117.
• Iceberg and Frankie Morello men's and women's apparel and accessories are 40 to 75 percent off. A men's puffer coat by Iceberg is $900 (originally $3,000) and Frankie Morello women's jeans are $65 (originally $210). Through 4/8. 57 E. 64th St., nr. Park Ave. (646-422-0210); T, W (38).
• Jennifer Lopez's sportswear lines J.Lo and Sweetface are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 4/9. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 502; TTh (107).
• Basics by agnès b. are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/17. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001, ext. 11); daily (107).
• Denim by Cheap Monday is $70, shoes by 3:33 are $50, and tees by Rxmance are $30 at Openhouse Gallery. Stop by between 5 and 8 p.m. for their daily happy hour. Through 4/9. 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; daily (noon8).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.