• Join home designer Kiki Smith in celebration of her new book Kiki Smith: Her Home with a cocktail party and book signing. Steuben Glass, 667 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-533-6530); 68.
• Meet the national makeup artists from Nars Cosmetics and get an early preview of the summer collection. Through 4/20. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-904-7954); daily (116); call for appointment.
• Browse fashion art and jewelry at a showcase tonight, which will feature artwork by Alexandra Richards, Victor Demarchelier, Matthew Rowean, and Alexander Noe. 32A Cooper Square, at 6th St.; 49 p.m. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Take note, procrastinators: Anthony Sperduti and Andy Spade of offbeat concept store Partners & Spade are introducing a short-lived "Accounting Division" where Certified Public Accountant Steve Stojowski will be completing complimentary 2008 tax preparations in the front window of the shop. 40 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St. (646-861-2827); noon8.
• Kooba handbags and apparel from spring and previous seasons are up to 80 percent off. Through 4/16. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway, third fl.; daily (108, closed 23).
• New spring inventory for men and women is up to 80 percent off at the Hugo Boss showroom. Through 4/15. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., eighth fl., Ste. 845 (212-940-0800); 95.
• In celebration of Earth Day, ION Studio offers 20 percent off all blow-dry services during the month of April for whoever mentions nymag.com. Through 4/30. ION Studio, 41 Wooster St., nr. Grand St. (212-343-9060); call for appointment.
• Dresses by Ali Ro and eyewear by Modo are up to 70 percent off. An Ali Ro jumper is $78 (originally $226), and aviator lenses are $99 (originally $285). Through 4/17. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W (88), Th, F (108).
• Save 30 percent on men's and women's clothes stocked at Alter, including brands like Cheap Monday (T-shirts are now $49) and Rojas (a shirt is now $45). Ongoing. 109 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); TF (19), S (noon9), Su (noon8), M (closed).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.