Remember how Michael Jackson stepped out in a fall 2009 ladies' Balmain top this week? Fall 2009 clothes aren't in stores yet, so he'd have to have a connection to obtain it. That connection is reportedly Emmanuelle Alt, the fashion director of French Vogue. According to the Imagist, she is "100% obsessed with Michael Jackson." Also, "Emmanuelle would weep" if Jackson wore Balmain for his comeback concerts. French Vogue is one of the most fashionable magazines in the world — if not the most fashionable. So if its fashion director is "obsessed" with Michael Jackson, that makes him, like, the Svengali of style. But no one said this industry made sense.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her