This year's Costume Institute Ball at the Met is supermodel themed, but Lauren Hutton might not make it, due to a surfing accident she was in two weeks ago in Hawaii. A kid hit her knee with his board and ripped some ligaments. "[O]nce they go, the bones fall sideways inside the bag of skin," she explains. Hutton made it back to L.A. but must decide “whether I want to go through a five-and-a-half-hour flight to New York with my leg up in the air in public because I can’t bend it more than 30 degrees.” She's supposed to be Michael Kors's date. [NYM]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken