The last time we saw Jerry Hall, she was playing a cougar, teasing a man half her age with fancy bags and bracelets for the Karl Lagerfeld–shot Chanel accessories catalogue. Her sexy, spicy photos must've turned enough heads, because Ford Models just signed the 52-year-old to the agency. Again. After originally signing with Ford in 1981, she left two years ago to focus on other projects. But with her superstar status heating up once more — after Chanel, she posed for a Self Service editorial, will release an autobiography this fall, and has more editorials in the works — returning to the agency that skyrocketed her to the top sounds like a good business plan. And now we can add Hall to the steady stream of supermodels who prove that there is no such thing as over-the-hill (Cindy, Christy, Claudia). Which means get ready, rookies: The veterans are back to school your asses. And they're not going anywhere.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament