Karl Lagerfeld shot the fall 2009 campaign for his K Karl Lagerfeld line at Le Montana, a new club co-owned by Purple editor Olivier Zahm. Zahm art directed the ads, and took some shots of the action on set. Edita Vilkevièiûtë stars in the campaign alongside, we're told, some French male hipsters — courtesy of the Purple editor's vision, we imagine (not that we'd expect Karl to turn away attractive man-boys). Karl appears to be wearing a denim jacket, which must be his spring uniform.
A friendly game of hide-and-seek?
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act