Tomorrow Topshop opens in Soho, but New Yorkers won't be the only ones mowing each other down for the goods. Kate Moss's spring Topshop collection launches online and in stores tomorrow in New York and around the world. After past seasons' Kate Moss launches, pieces sold out online in hours or less. In London, shoppers routinely line up early and fight over this stuff in the store. Just think — now that we have our very own Topshop we can line up early and slap each other for it, too! Doesn't that warm your heart and deepest reaches of your soul? Kate's spring collection includes the usual flirty minidresses, slinky tank tops, and hot pants, but this marks her first foray into lingerie. See the entire new collection in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives