Tomorrow Topshop opens in Soho, but New Yorkers won't be the only ones mowing each other down for the goods. Kate Moss's spring Topshop collection launches online and in stores tomorrow in New York and around the world. After past seasons' Kate Moss launches, pieces sold out online in hours or less. In London, shoppers routinely line up early and fight over this stuff in the store. Just think — now that we have our very own Topshop we can line up early and slap each other for it, too! Doesn't that warm your heart and deepest reaches of your soul? Kate's spring collection includes the usual flirty minidresses, slinky tank tops, and hot pants, but this marks her first foray into lingerie. See the entire new collection in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!