Michelle Obama's evolving style has the entire world hooked. So far, her patterns are clear: She has an affinity for sleeveless dresses and pointed flats, and she likes her cardigans on the fancier side. During her first trip to Europe as First Lady, she broke out everything from J.Crew to Junya Watanabe, with appearances by her regular favorites like Thakoon, Jason Wu, and Isabel Toledo. Starting today, we're going to keep close track of what she's wearing. Click ahead to see every outfit Michelle has worn in public since the inauguration, and bookmark this post for daily updates.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists