• A new Marni store is opening on 21 East 67th Street. Not Madison or Fifth Avenue, because Marni designer Consuelo Castiglioni wants her customers "to have the sensation of discovering the boutique." The shop is right around the corner from Madison. [WWD]
• The New York Times Magazine, whose ad pages are down 41 percent in the first quarter, is cutting fashion spreads after the May 3 issue. Fashion content will be confined to T magazine. [WWD]
• The Brüno movie has been rated R. It comes out July 10. Brace. [Vulture]
• The Alternative Miss World contest for "hardcore exhibitionists" takes place in London on May 2 and sounds awesome. "Unexpected celebrity appearances," "dancing girls," and "semi-naked boys" will be included. [British Vogue]
• Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt got a marriage license and will wed legally on Saturday, which ought to be the opposite of romantic. [TMZ]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
YouTube Star Nicole Arbour Gets Fired From Movie Job After ‘Dear Fat People’ Backlash
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
Labor Allies Blast ‘Irresponsible’ TWU Ads Attacking Bill de Blasio
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutCate Blanchett Wore a Hot-Pink Suit
Barbie, is that you?Why Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.All About Chanel’s Airport-Themed Show
Paging Mr. Lagerfeld!John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Rihanna Will Never Settle
When it comes to men, she says, "I will wait forever if I have to ... but that’s O.K."Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
It does not end well.Watch the Valentino Livestream
For when Juan Montoya pops in for a family visit.
She walked, she twerked — and she was pretty inspiring.This IUD Ad Is Actually About Staten Island
Even your birth control doesn’t want to take the ferry.7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Think again.Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
It's like whiskey dick, but with weed.The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.5 Things I Want to Wear From Paris: Part 3
Stripes, embroidered separates, and Céline studded boots.Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
And how she's helping her daughter navigate the pressures of the modeling industry.