As part of Vogue's hard-hitting reporting on models for the May issue, they stuffed the industry's hottest veteran and new faces into a table at Minetta Tavern for a roundtable discussion on the state of modeling today. Ladies in attendance included Naomi Campbell, Iman, Paulina Porizkova, Hilary Rhoda, Karlie Kloss, Caroline Trentini, and Lauren Hutton. They didn't talk about eating issues, if you can believe that, but the awesome Lauren Hutton, whose career began in 1964, is always amazing to watch. Also of note is the part where Paulina, looking at 16-year-old Karlie Kloss, says, "If models were no longer 15 or 16 — if there was an age prohibit — that would be a really great thing.” Sweet of her! [Style.com]
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee