The Rihanna–Chris Brown saga continues, this time involving the jewelry lent to RiRi for the Grammys. The four (unnamed) companies who lent baubles to the singer have yet to get their jewels back — because they're evidence in the case. Probably the best excuse we've ever heard for a star not returning items. A lawyer for Rihanna filed a motion last week to return the $1.4 million in gems since, according to the police, photos would be sufficient. Though we have to wonder: Would anyone want to borrow the items after this? No word on whether the singer's bloodstained Gucci dress was being returned as well. [LAT]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like