Since Heatherette fell apart, Richie Rich has gone on to design his own line and collaborate with Pamela Anderson on an ecofriendly line. Last night at the Life Ball preview party, when asked if Heatherette would ever come back, he replied, "Well, I created Heatherette. It's not like working at McDonald's. I decided I didn't want to do it anymore, because the backers we had were basically assholes. I love what I do, I'm an artist. It's like being in a band. If the lead singer gets fucked over, you move on. I'm not mad at Traver, it's just that the people who backed us really weren't nice people. They took advantage of us in every respect."
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb