• Dresses by Ali Ro and eyewear by Modo are up to 70 percent off. An Ali Ro jumper is $78 (originally $226), and aviator lenses are $99 (originally $285). Through 4/17. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W (88), Th, F (108).
• Becky Kelso jewelry is up to 65 percent off, Elise Perelman designs are $150 (originally $500), and other jewelry by Mischa, Catherine Weitzman, and more are marked down at the Lunessa jewelry sample sale. Through 4/26. 100 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (917-305-0510); daily (noon7).
• New spring inventory for men and women is up to 80 percent off at the Hugo Boss showroom. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., eighth fl., Ste. 845 (212-940-0800); 95.
• Save 20 percent on new items at No. 6, get15 percent off spring vintage stock, and get deals on Built by Wendy. Wine is complimentary at this sale event. No. 6. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-226-5759); 48.
• Bindya is usually sold at Anthropologie, but all scarves, tunics, clutches, and jewelry are 65 percent off at the brand's sample sale. Prices start at $10. Though 4/17. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl.; 105:30.
• Get 20 percent off all full-price Tumi items. Though 4/17. Click here for Tumi store locations and hours.
• At the Lia Kes sample sale, get tops, blouses, dresses, and more for up to 80 percent off, with prices ranging from $20 to $80. Through 4/17. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701 (212-564-8161); 117.
• Kooba handbags and apparel from spring and previous seasons are up to 80 percent off. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway, third fl.; daily (108, closed 23).
• Paul Stuart trousers, sportcoats, shoes, accessories, and more for men and women are up to 70 percent off. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); MW (96:30), Th (95).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Drake Gave Sasha Obama a Little Shout-out
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.