• Hickey Freeman's classic suits are marked down to $600 (originally $3,295) and sport coats start at $300 (originally $995). Bobby Jones golf shirts will be at the same sale for $65 (originally $150 and up). Through 4/30. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su (96), MW (96:30), Th (95).
• Dresses, suits, swimwear, and accessories by MaxMara, Sportmax, Marina Rinaldi, and more are up to 70 percent off. A MaxMara black double-breasted long raincoat is $379 (orig. $1,262.40), and a Max&Co. dress is $53 (orig. $175.26). Through 4/29. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; S (125), M (108), T (107), W (94).
• Apparel from Donna Morgan and Ali Ro is 50 to 70 percent off. Through 4/29. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St.; T (8:307), W (8:305:30).
• Alicia Bell's spring collection is up to 75 percent off — shirts that were $198 are now $50 to $75. Lilla P.'s casual collection of dresses, tees, and cardigans is up to 80 percent off — a knit dress that was $158 is now $40, and tees that were $40 to $80 are now $10 to $20. And Melly M. is also 80 percent off — pencil skirts that were $148 are now $55 and silk printed dresses that were $278 are now $99. Through 4/29. 420 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave., third fl., Ste. 8; daily (96).
• Men's and women's yachting clothes by Italian brand Paul & Shark are up to 70 percent off. Polos, jeans, swimwear, and sweaters will all be on sale. Through 4/30. 79 Madison Ave., at 28th St., Ste. 1206; T, W (8:306), Th (95).
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Huma Abedin Hung Out With David Foster at the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.