• The vintage store Sweet Tater is shutting down. Stop in for deals on vintage clothes, accessories, and shoes for $5 to $50. Their house line is priced from $20 to $50, as well. Through 4/19. 280 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-6400); TSu (noon7), M (closed).
• Dresses, tops, bottoms, bags, and shoes at Otte are under $50. Through 4/9. 37 W. 26th St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 305 (212-213-4030); daily (117). Cash only.
• Iceberg and Frankie Morello men's and women's apparel and accessories are 40 to 75 percent off. A men's puffer coat by Iceberg is $900 (originally $3,000) and Frankie Morello women's jeans are $65 (originally $210). Through 4/8. 57 E. 64th St., nr. Park Ave. (646-422-0210); T, W (38).
• The women's collection by Giambattista Valli is 40 to 75 percent off retail. A double-breasted wool blazer is $580 (originally $1,995) and a chiffon cocktail dress is $870 (originally $3,000). Through 4/8. 57 E. 64th St., nr. Park Ave. (646-422-0210); T, W (38).
• Jennifer Lopez's sportswear lines J.Lo and Sweetface are 50 to 80 percent off. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 502; TTh (107).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
From Our Partners
Molly's September 2015 Favorites
20 Marble Nail Art Tutorials That Are Truly Mesmerizing
Who What Wear
Kendall Jenner Just Wore Completely Sheer Balmain Pants in Paris
How to Get a Head Start on Next Spring Before You Accidentally Buy Another White Basic
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.