• The third location for denim company 7 for All Mankind will open on Saturday, April 18. 73 Fifth Ave., at 15th St. (212-924-4146); MS (107), Su (116).
• The e-commerce site Fifth on Main is opening up a pop-up store featuring 40 to 60 percent off Abaeté, Catherine Malandrino, Mint jodi arnold, Theory, Chaiken, and more. Through 4/19. 109 Spring St., nr. Mercer St.; F (108), S, Su (107). RSVP to Lauren@rich-pr.com.
• Save 30 percent on everything in-store at Diesel. A men's leather bomber jacket is $420 (originally $600), and a women's jersey black dress is $98 (originally $140). Through 4/19. Click here for store locations and hours.
• Tashkent by Cheyenne shoes from the spring 2009 collection are between $10 and $150 at the label's sample sale. Through 4/19. 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 55th St. (212-691-0281); F, S (115), Su (noon5).
• Spend $150 at Tretorn and get $40 off, spend $100 and get $25 off, and spend $75 and get $10 off. Through 4/24. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); MS (108), Su (noon7).
• The playful scarves, ties, hats, and shirts by Psycho Bunny are 50 percent off. Through 4/17. Leffot, 10 Christopher St., at Gay St. (212-989-4577); ThF (117).
• Bindya is usually sold at Anthropologie, but all scarves, tunics, clutches, and jewelry are 65 percent off at the brand's sample sale. Prices start at $10. Through 4/17. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., ninth fl.; 105:30.
• Get 20 percent off all full-price Tumi items. Through 4/17. Click here for Tumi store locations and hours.
• At the Lia Kes sample sale, get tops, blouses, dresses, and more for up to 80 percent off, with prices ranging from $20 to $80. Through 4/17. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701 (212-564-8161); 117.
• Dresses by Ali Ro and eyewear by Modo are up to 70 percent off. An Ali Ro jumper is $78 (originally $226), and aviator lenses are $99 (originally $285). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W (88), Th, F (108).
• Basics by agnès b. are up to 70 percent off. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001, ext. 11); daily (107).
• Madewell and J.Crew clothes for men and women are up to 70 percent off. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; daily (107).
• Greg Mills, Ltd. public-relations company is holding a sample sale for the lines it represents. Frank Tell, Vicente Villarin, and Tomas Maier, among others, will be 50 to 90 percent off. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (212-391-0050); daily (116).
• Rod Keenan's fedoras and hats are up to 70 percent off. Through 4/18. 366 Fifth Ave., nr. 34th St., Ste. 916; Th, F (noon7), S (102).
• Get up to 80 percent off La Perla lingerie. Bras are $40 to $60 (originally $119 to $289), panties are $20 to $40 (originally $55 to $164), and sleepwear is $50 to $60 (originally $184 to $500). Through 4/24. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl.; Su (16), MF (96:30).
• Frette Italian linens are up to 80 percent off. Robes start at $50 (originally $120) and light quilts and bedcovers are $400 (originally $875 to $2,000). Through 4/24. 4 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl.; Su (16), MF (96:30).
• Stop by Alife for 50 percent off sneakers and clothing. Through 4/19. 158 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-375-8116); daily (noon7). Cash only.
• The vintage store Sweet Tater is shutting down. Stop in for vintage clothing, accessories, and shoes for $5 to $50. Their house line is $20 to $50. Through 4/19. 280 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-6400); TSu (noon7), M (closed).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.