• Today is Whiskey Wednesday at Billy Reid. Get 25 percent off the new spring 2009 collection while you enjoy food and live music. Today only. 54 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-598-9355); 69.
• Vivienne Tam's fall, summer, resort, and pre-spring 2008 collections are up to 75 percent off. Through 5/1. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-840-6470); W (98), Th (107), F (106).
• The Aeffe sale is always a bit of a madhouse, but shoppers usually leave with bags of goods. Men's and women's Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Moschino are 70 to 80 percent off. Through 5/2. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-632-9383); W, Th, F, (106), S (115).
• Slane & Slane jewelry, including Chinese freshwater oval pearls and sterling-silver pieces, is up to 60 percent off. A pearl necklace was $330 and is now $165, and an eighteen-karat yellow-gold cuff bracelet is $1,000 (originally $2,175). Through 5/1. 48 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-691-5820); W (26), Th (108), F (106).
• Apparel from Donna Morgan and Ali Ro is 50 to 70 percent off. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St.; T (8:307), W (8:305:30).
• Alicia Bell's spring collection is up to 75 percent off — shirts that were $198 are now $50 to $75. Lilla P.'s casual collection of dresses, tees, and cardigans is up to 80 percent off — a knit dress that was $158 is now $40, and tees that were $40 to $80 are now $10 to $20. And Melly M. is also 80 percent off — pencil skirts that were $148 are now $55 and silk printed dresses that were $278 are now $99. Through 4/29. 420 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave., third fl., Ste. 8; daily (96).
• Dresses, suits, swimwear, and accessories by MaxMara, Sportmax, Marina Rinaldi, and more are up to 70 percent off. The MaxMara black double-breasted long raincoat is $379 (orig. $1,262.40), and a Max&Co. dress is $53 (orig. $175.26). Through 4/29. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; S (125), M (108), T (107), W (94).
• Bags start at $150 and shoes start at $75 at the Jimmy Choo sample sale. One day only. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl; 17.
• Ted Rossi jewelry is up to 75 percent off. Bangles start at $20 and leather clutches start at $80. Through 5/1. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 200 (212-683-1726); Th, F (107).
• Get up to 80 percent off True Religion, Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, and more at the Sassy City Chicks Fashion Bash. Tickets are $5 at the door. One day only. Touch, 240 W. 52nd St., nr. Broadway (310-318-1731); 510.
• The first-ever Spurr sample sale features men's denim, shirts, suits, and knitwear for up to 65 percent off retail prices. Through 5/2. Starworks, 5 Crosby St., nr. Grand St., Ste. 3D (646-336-5920); Th, F (noon7), S, Su (noon5).
• Clothing and accessories by Diesel, List, Javier Simorra, and more are under $35. Through 5/1. Precision Photo, 260 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., third fl.; Th (9:307), F (9:306).
• Men's and women's yachting clothes by Italian brand Paul & Shark are up to 70 percent off. Polos, jeans, swimwear, and sweaters will all be on sale. 79 Madison Ave., at 28th St., Ste. 1206; T, W (8:306), Th (95).
• Hickey Freeman's classic suits are marked down to $600 (originally $3,295) and sport coats start at $300 (originally $995). Bobby Jones golf shirts will be at the same sale for $65 (originally $150 and up). Through 4/30. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su (96), MW (96:30), Th (95).
• Get 20 percent off all new womenswear at the Kisan Concept Store. Labels includes Isabel Marant, Sonia Rykiel, Orla Kiely, and more. Through 4/30. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• In celebration of Earth Day, ION Studio offers 20 percent off all blow-dry services during the month of April for whoever mentions nymag.com. Through 4/30. ION Studio, 41 Wooster St., nr. Grand St. (212-343-9060); call for appointment.
• The 2008 resort collection by 3.1 phillip lim is up to 40 percent off while supplies last. Ongoing. 115 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-1160); MS (117), Su (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
The Blaze Has Permanently Banned Tomi Lahren
Orange Is the New Black’s Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli Had a Funfetti-Inspired Wedding
Huma Abedin Is Reportedly Giving Anthony Weiner Another Shot
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s New Neighbors Are Justifiably Annoyed
United Airlines Gate Agent Made Teens in Leggings Cover Up
Uber Execs Went to an Escort Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Am I Cheap If I Hate Splitting the Check Equally?
These Women Started a Company to Teach White People How to Be Less Racist
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.