Great heavens, Susan Boyle's gone designer. After getting her eyebrows plucked this week, she was spotted walking around Blackburn, West Lothian, with a new hair color and cut, lovely new slacks, makeup, and (gasp) a Burberry scarf. Britain's Got Talent producers are "frantic" over the changes, because her dowdy appearance seemed to be the reason for her enormous success. Boyle said herself that she didn't want a makeover, but she must have caught a bug after those eyebrows. One trip to the salon and it's all uphill from there. [NYDN]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her