Major fashion companies pulling out of their usual sponsorships of the world's most glamorous film festival include Fendi, Swarovski, and Louis Vuitton. L'Oréal has also called off its annual promotional event at the festival. The rich people who usually attend the festival are afraid of being seen in a place largely populated by people who are just as rich as they are, so expect the celebrity turnout to suffer. It's okay if they go — everyone knows just how rich they are even if they're sitting home. Just don't accessorize your bikini with five pounds of rare yellow diamonds while you're in the hot tub on the deck of a 200-foot yacht, and we won't judge any more harshly than in previous years. [Luxist]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like