Once upon a time, Real Housewife and alleged boyfriend beater Kelly Killoren Bensimon worked at Elle Accessories. A colleague of hers found a fabulous vintage owl pendant not to shoot for their esteemed publication necessarily, but for Kelly to wear for photo shoots and media appearances, since she is the most in-demand boldface name in this town. So fabulous was this pendant that one day the two ladies verbally agreed they should make copies of this item and peddle it to the world. But then, according to the tale, Kelly did something a Real Housewife would most certainly never do — she went behind her colleague's back and made the pendant for her own jewelry line.
And now the colleague is suing Kelly for stealing, not an original design, seeing as the piece is a vintage replica, but the idea to make copies of the design and sell them for the low low price of $325 after they talked about it. Now that's a case if we ever saw one. Not to mention a piece of jewelry worth fighting for.
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra