Lindsay Lohan didn't just make a fake eHarmony video because she was bored and wanted to practice acting. She made it to sell us her 6126 leggings and her forthcoming Sevin Nyne spray-on self-tanner. Watch the video carefully, and you'll notice that Lohan sprays the self-tanner into the air approximately 58 seconds in. She also says her eHarmony ID is 612679 — a combination of the names for her leggings line and spray-tan line. WWD makes it sound like Lohan's business partner Kristi Kaylor is thrilled to have duped us all. “There’s been a lot of really over-the-top rumors in the last week,” Kaylor said. “Instead of responding to the media, we were, like, ‘We have to laugh at it.’” Knowing the video is an ad doesn't take away from how much we like it. But next time, Lohan might want to actually wear her leggings instead of going pantless.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her