The fall runways were so inundated with thigh-high boots that we became thoroughly convinced pants are losing popularity. (Well, it's a possibility.) And, as it turns out, people aren't even waiting until fall to bust out their replacements for leggings and slacks. Lauren Santo Domingo wore her custom black leather pair to the party for Brian Atwood's Role Play Rene book launch on March 19, while Stella McCartney rocked a textured variation from her fall collection to the Forces for Nature benefit on March 30. Then last week, Heidi Klum was snapped rolling around the streets of Los Angeles in the Alexander McQueen thigh-highs for a German Vogue photo shoot. We're starting to love the logic here — stop wasting time with leggings and shoes and just combine them instead. It's a form of saving, if you will. And people need to cut corners wherever they can.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives