Isabel Marant's effortlessly chic (and oh-so-Parisian) clothes have struck a nerve with stylish girls everywhere, us included. Here, five reasons why we can't get enough of the French designer's fall collection.
1. Her skintight thigh-high boots were sexy and so on trend.
2. Her aesthetic is rock-and-roll enough to be edgy, yet feminine enough to fit with current trends.
3. The ultimate cool girl, Emmanuelle Alt, French Vogue's fashion director, styled Marant's last show.
4. Her chain-link bags add the right amount of flash to outfits.
5. Her prices! Dresses are under $600, tops under $300 — nothing that will break the bank. Who doesn't love that?