At the end of Fashion Week we were treated to the first issue of World Wide Women's Wear Digest, a spoof of Women's Wear Daily that's like the Onion of the fashion world. We've just learned the esteemed publication — boasting headlines like "Disoriented Palestinian Refugee Walks Chanel by Mistake, Becomes Official Karl Lagerfeld Muse" — will come out as a biweekly newsletter, starting with a Met Ball–themed issue on May 4. We'll surely share it with you when we get our copy.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat