• Glamour explains how to create "mega-smoky" eyes. And by "mega-smoky" they mean "raccoon." [Beauty Department/Glamour]
• Lauren Luke, a single mom whose YouTube makeup-how-to video channel has 39 million viewers, just created her own makeup line called By Lauren Luke. Oh, good ol' YouTube. [BellaSugar]
• Yves Saint Laurent's new summer makeup collection features the limited-edition Trésor d'Afrique Collector palette. The bright-blue eyeshadow included in it looks so pretty on the model, but we fear we'd just look batty and/or trampy in it. [Daily Obsession]
• The biggest mistake people make when performing at-home color treatments is putting color right onto the hair from the bottle. Mix it in a bowl first. Duh. [NYT]
• A new anti-aging cream called 2-Week Miracle promises to make aged skin look like a 20-year-old's in fourteen days. The testers said it made skin look brighter, tighter, and less wrinkly. We probably don't need to tell you, but they still didn't look like 20-year-olds. [Daily Mail]
Most Viewed Stories
Celebrities Get Angry About Airline’s Leggings Ban
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s New Neighbors Are Justifiably Annoyed
The Blaze Has Permanently Banned Tomi Lahren
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
The Virgin Ignoring Texts From London
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of March 27
The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
Huma Abedin Is Reportedly Giving Anthony Weiner Another Shot
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesBenedict Cumberbatch and Wife Sophie Welcome Their Second Child
Another Cumberbatch joins the bunch.I Now Pronounce You Katie and Tom
Katie and Tom finally tie the knot, but things take a dark turn for Scheana and Shay.Melania Trump’s Friend Says She and Donald Are Happy, ‘Very Happy!’
Despite rumors to the contrary.Uber’s Bad 2017 Marches on Into April
When Kamilah Taylor said she wasn’t interested in working for Uber, a recruiter told her “sexism is systemic in tech.”Don’t Miss the New York Weddings Event Tomorrow
Find everything from your perfect dress to florists and planners, with more than 100 creative wedding-service providers.The Sartorialist Just Got Engaged
To … the fashion director of the Sartorialist.The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
In the wake of Kim’s robbery, not everything is fodder for Keeping Up With the Kardashians.What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
An investigation.Prada Has the Most Beautiful Dress Capsule Collection at Saks Right Now
It’s in celebration of their new ready-to-wear shop in the department store.Extremely Relatable Survey Says Nearly Half of U.S. Women Won’t Enter a Store Unless There’s a Sale
▶️ “Just remember, a woman is just as good as a man. Also, abortion is murder!”Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
What she has in her tour rider and why she thinks Steve Harvey was wrong.What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania’s Body Language?
Remember Inauguration Day? ▶️Inside Babetown, the Queer Pop-up Dinner Party That Sells Out in Hours
“Babetown is what it looks like when something is a good idea.”A Concrete Jungle Native’s Honeymoon to the Little-Touristed Island of Dominica
A Brooklyn lifestyle blogger gives us a look at her honeymoon away from the city.Millie Bobby Brown Canceled an Appearance Due to Exhaustion
Child stardom is grueling.Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
“Even supersmart women want to feel good.”Is See-Now-Buy-Now Just a Trend, or the Future of Fashion?
Industry insiders weigh in.Other Things Aaron Sorkin Just Realized
The West Wing creator recently asked, “Are you saying that women and minorities have a more difficult time getting their stuff read than white men?”The Sculptor Bringing Back the Craft of Stone Carving
Nevine Mahmoud is an artist to watch.