With an event inspired by models, tonight's Met gala might be the most attractive red carpet of the year. Justin Timberlake was among the first to arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, in a William Rast suit and spectacles, which makes us wonder if he even wears glasses in real life. Jessica Biel stood by his side, wearing red Versace. Marc Jacobs showed up sans kilt, with Kate Moss on his arm (she was in a sexy backless toga dress). And André Leon Talley, never one for timidity, tacked his pin of President Obama onto a large gold chain with heart charms. Click ahead to see what everyone else is wearing.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split